Water SPRAY

Items concerning the Databasemanager
taghvaie.a@gmail.com

Water SPRAY

Post by taghvaie.a@gmail.com »

Hi ENVI-Board
i want to simulate something similar to water spray in my model. calculation of it's effects on Pollution and temperature are my aim of reseach . in Envi-Guide there is a water Spray (according to the attached pic) that i dont konw, whats that? could you explain me please?
Attachments
dff.JPG

Tim

Re: Water SPRAY

Post by Tim »

Hi,

If you checked Sources in DBManager, you probably saw that there is a water fountain. You could e.g. use that source to digitize it in your model area and then define that source as water spray in the ENVIguide. It will have an effect on air temperature but not on other pollutants.

Best regards,
Tim

taghvaie.a@gmail.com

thank a a lot for your response.
i understood your speaking but if i only modeling water in some grids of building with changing the material of building facade and dont define that in the envi-guide as water spray, i can simulating the effect of water on temperature and pollution similar to water spray?

Tim

Post by Tim »

Hi,

No, water spray is only emitted by water spray sources and not by building materials.

Best regards,
Tim

taghvaie.a@gmail.com

Hi dear Tim
I got a little bit confused. could you say me below sentences are true or not?
1- for simulating any kind of water types, we must define it as water fountain only. for simulating water spray, we must defining water fountain as water Spray.
2- water as building material could not consider features of water.
3-water fountain without defining it as water spray effects on pollution.
4- jut only vegetation greenness including green roof, green wall and vegetation could affect pollution.

thanks so much for your help,

Tim

Post by Tim »

Hi,

1. True.
2. True. However, greened walls or roofs may evaporate water (but not as water spray which is a specific water cooling mist).
3. False, digitizing water fountain in Spaces without defining it as a source in ENVIguide is not simulated at all.
4. Partly true. 3D plants and simple plants can work as sinks for pollution. Green walls and green roofs don't interact with pollution, yet.

Best regards,
Tim