Dividing Model

Post here for very basic questions and request for help...
But: BEFORE you post, read the older posts if your question hasn't been answered before.
Please be specific. Q like "I don't understand ENVI-met" will most likely be ignored.
hurmet slr

Dividing Model

Post by hurmet slr »

I have registered ENVI-met Student version and modeled an area in 300x200x30 grid unconsciously.. my model was very detailed and now I wanna divide my model in pieces, is it possible? when I try to change grid size it applies from 0,0 point, can I change the coordinates of grids to be deleted.

Tim

Re: Dividing Model

Post by Tim »

Hi,

You could try to use the Cut Area Tool in Spaces. One time cutting it one piece and another time in the second piece.

Best regards,
Tim

hurmet slr

Post by hurmet slr »

Hi Tim,
How can I place upper and lower mark inside the tool?

Thank you for your reply.

I got it I've done thanks. Now I have another question, trying to delete some of empty cells below the model and add empty cell top of the jpeg.
Attachments
question.jpg

Tim

Post by Tim »

Hi,

Delete them again by the Cut Area Tool. Add them by the Add empty cell Tool...
Those tools need to be used carefully however. The often destroy the model area so that they cannot be used for a simulation later on. If you want to be sure, you need to digitize those small areas again from scratch.

Best regards,
Tim

hurmet slr

BIOMET

Post by hurmet slr »

Hello,
I have registered ENVI-met Student version, my BIOMET not licensed, I have registered in April 2020, team replied me that they are out of office but in ten days I have PhD jury and need immediately help.

Thank you

Laura

Post by Laura »

Dear Hürmet,

I just talked back to our customer service, they looked into it and said that you do have a BIO-met license file. It was sent to you together with the ENVI-met license file in April. You have to register the license in the BIO-met software itself: Please open the software, click on "About...", then "Enter/Change Registration..." and open the license file starting with BIOMET_

Best,
Laura

hurmet slr

Re: BIOMET

Post by hurmet slr »

Thank you so much Laura,
I got it and fixed .

Best regards.

hurmet slr

License Problem

Post by hurmet slr »

Hi,
since last July I have problems to activate my licanse. I am a PhD student and this problem makes a real big toruble !
On the other hand I am trying to download "Free unlimited SCIENCE license until end of April" it doesn't works too.
Can you please fiz my problem immediately.
Thank you for yor concern.

Tim

Post by Tim »

Hi,

Do you mean that registration never worked successfully? What error message do you get? Please provide more information/screenshots etc.

Best regards,
Tim

hurmet slr

Post by hurmet slr »

I am also trying to download free unlimited science license but nothing works and I am in toruble

Can you please fix my problem
Attachments
ask.JPG
envi.JPG

hurmet slr

Post by hurmet slr »

also when I try to download science version for free until end of April
Attachments
askk.JPG

Tim

Post by Tim »

Hi,

The free Science Version was published for April 2020, we are now in April 2021. It is not longer available since 1 year now.

Back to the issue with your Student License. Is it still valid? Did you check your Internet and Firewall settings? Do you use a proxy server?

Best regards,
Tim

hurmet slr

Post by hurmet slr »

Yes I have 20 days more to use program but can't activate my license and my days running off

Tim

Post by Tim »

Hi,

Since you did not answer regarding to internet settings, proxy, and firewall, I guess these settings are checked and work perfectly fine.

Please download these two DLLs: https://we.tl/t-nridU4tCCc.
Place them into the win64 folder of the ENVI-met program folder.
Try to register the student license again.

Best regards,
Tim