surface layer

ENVI-met Monde World Editor (BETA)
Simon

surface layer

Post by Simon »

Hi Envi-met team!
Please help: I've exported two gis layers to modelling- one building layer and one surface layer containing the bounderies of all lots. Creating an Envi-met model and opening it in Spaces there are only buildings. Am I missing something?
Thakn you in advance!
Simon
Attachments
6.jpg

Simon

Re: surface layer

Post by Simon »

And one more question. Please give me an idea how to assign 01NADS if the rest of the plots around the buildings are underground parking level with green roof on 0 level.

Tim

Post by Tim »

Hi,

It looks like the surface are within the buildings? Surface Modelling Layer is definitely existing. If the IDs are found in the database and there are shapes existing with soil information, it should be exported correctly.

Underground parking would be easiest to be modelled as sealed surface. If it is greened, I would create a new soil profile out of asphalt with a small open soil layer ontop and then place grass ontop of it.

Best regards,
Tim

Simon

Post by Simon »

Thanks,
actually I exported gis layer to modelling surface layer by assigning the material as displayed
Attachments
1.jpg

Tim

Post by Tim »

Hi,

Okay, and now it works fine? If not, try to digitize some more different soil profiles to examine why it is not exported.

Best regards,
Tim

Simon

Post by Simon »

Yes, after several errors and restarts of Monde, finally done! Thanks a lot