Unreliable model results

This is the place to post and discuss your project results, ideas, visions and other things in your mind (...-related to ENVI-met ;)...) with other users.

Remember: This is a forum on technical Q on ENVI-met. We can not/ will not analyse your project results for you(although we might give hints).
michal ferenz

Unreliable model results

Post by michal ferenz »

dear ENVImet team
I ran the model on an area in my city, with climate data measured in the test area.
When the model was finished and I switched to Leornardo, my PET products came out illogical (160 Celsius).
I have attached the output file created from the model.
I would be really happy for help and an explanation for the problem I had.

Regards,
Michal
Attachments
BenZion_output.zip
(478.55 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
PET.JPG

Tim

Re: Unreliable model results

Post by Tim »

Hi Michal,

Your meteorological boundary conditions are not correct. You had inflow values of around 360 K which is around 80-90 °C.

Best regards,
Tim

michal ferenz

Post by michal ferenz »

Hi TEAM,
Do I must Convert from C to K?
because my Real Data are at C, and the input file of temperature that I put in the model was about 27.3 to 30.2.
therefore, I'm a little confused how it got to 80-90 C.

Thank you for your replays,
MIchal
Attachments
TA.JPG

Tim

Post by Tim »

Hi Michal,

Please check the given structure shown in the CSV import dialog in the Forcing Manager. It needs to be exactely that format!
So, yes it has to be in K instead °C. Furthermore, you don't have the seconds included in the time column and there are no columns for date as well as radiation/clouds. It also needs to be in 30 Minute intervals.

Best regards,
Tim